10.03.2012

MIA


top: H&M, pants: c/o Karen Kane, shoes: TJ Maxx, purse: Brahmin, necklace: Versona

I feel like every post recently has been an apology for my absence on this blog (and the Internet in general). I won't change things up on y'all, and I'll go ahead and say, "Sorry for being MIA." I've had a horrible sinus infection; between all the meds, having to work, and lack of sleep, it's taken a lot longer than usual for me to recover. I'm still not feeling back to normal, but definitely better. 

Hope you all are doing well too! 

6 comments:

BeautyStyleGrowth said...

Love the color of the top. I'm feeling rust laterly. Just bought a pair shoes in that color
k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

Hannah, Here! said...

So excited you have a new post today! I absolutely love your blog and you're a total style inspiration.

Hope you feel 100% soon!!

Anonymous said...

Love all your earth tones mixed together! Hope you feel better soon! :) Amanda

A Fine Balance said...

Haha we all go through phases! hope youre feeling better and love the shoes.

shearlingjackets said...

Love all your earth tones mixed together. fashion design Women Slim Fox Fur leather Coat in this season.

Amy said...

Love those colorblocked heels and the little peplum! Cute and your pup, oh my haha

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/