9.28.2011

Daily Threads: Horses




It felt nice to get out and take some outfit photos today (as I haven't done it in quite some time - oops.). It was a gloomy day today - rainy, dark, muggy, blah. The kind of day that makes you want to stay in bed. Yeah, that would have been nice. Instead I worked, and then changed into something cute - opposed to collapsing on the couch and taking a nap. Go me!

Side note #1: I wanted this jacket like whoa (yeah, I said it) a while back, but it sold out online in no time. I walked into the store this weekend and there were tons! Just in case you were bummed out that the link lead you nowhere. 

Side note#2: The necklace I am wearing was a DIY I put together for Every Body Every Wear. It's pretty simple, so you should try it. I've worn this thing non-stop. 

16 comments:

Sharmaine Ruth said...

I love wearing animal print shirts! My favorite right now has giraffes on it :) haha lookin' cute!

Hayley said...

I JUST bought this shirt today and I squealed (literally made a high pitched noise) when I saw it! I love how you styled it! It is still too hot here to wear it but I cant wait!

Hayley
http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

Kileen said...

i love the horsey print on this blouse and the trench is lovely!

cute & little

Jess said...

Love this blouse. So wish I lived near an H&M.

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

this is all seriously too gorgeous! great styling!

Anonymous said...

Great way to cheer you up on a gloomy day, looking this fab! Love the horse print!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

cuuuute shirt! i didn't even realize they were horses. love the necklace too - what a great DIY!

dani said...

This print is divine! I kind of need it now...

Love at First Shoe said...

I love that top and love what you did with that necklace.

Gertrude said...

Love the trench and the bag! x

Kate said...

I am loving this entire outfit! The blouse is adorable, and I am loving all the gold jewelry! (my weakness!!) So cute!

Cara-Mia said...

Cute outfit! I am indeed bummed that I can't get that cropped trench ASAP.

Susan said...

lovely outfit :)

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

LOVE this look! the coat and the bag are amazing! so glad I found your blog :)

Happy Friday!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

JennaStevie said...

This is sooo fabulous, I love the horse print top (TOO cute) and your amazing trench, wonderful look
xJennaD

Sorcha said...

That shirt is amazing! I love how toned down it looks with classic jeans and lots of neutrals!

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette